2.6.09

noyesnoyesnoyes lalalallalalla

hello blogg! I,m browsing,wifi @sms with my mother now -,- okaay start from my school in the morning, i want share that i am always scream loudly "oohh god he looks so handsomesomesomee" i always scream like that, buuuut when he is far from me (eww scare mood) hmhmm nice but i think is not important for me.i have BF wooooiii wkekwke peace boooy :) hmm next on 11pm i must dancing for artschool on 12june soooo i must practice after cllasmeet.next on the afternoon after school i want take for mycanon camera from my auntii uououo so tireeeddd --" but at the end my auntii can not gave the camera cause she had meeting, err menyemenyeeee. theeeeen i went to plasa semanggi with my mom.
wroted:@list on 2nd june,tuesday 2009
okay, postingan gue yang ini acak adul bahasanya wekwke malumaluinn coi hihi
udah segitu aajaaaaa ;p bye

No comments:

Post a Comment